MPI Investment Management was founded in 1986. Since our inception, we have followed a consistent conservative investment philosophy.
Our portfolio managers have decades of investment experience, with enviable long-term records in both good markets and bad. MPI Investment Management’s investment team has been in place for more than two decades, providing stability and consistency for our clients.
Our principals are:
- David W. Pequet – Founder, President, and Chief Portfolio Manager
- Bradley C. Smith – Vice President, Portfolio Manager
- Matt Pequet – Vice President, Operations
Characteristics of MPI Investment Management’s business include:
- Fixed income, equity, and Balanced portfolios
- Specialization in short-intermediate term fixed income portfolios
- Invests primarily in high-rated government, GSE, and municipal bonds
- Actively managed portfolios
- Customized portfolios and separate accounts
- Long-term client relationships
- Work with individuals of all ages and corporations
Please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.